Laptop seems to have not a luxury anymore. Those with high mobility and frequent travel, choose a laptop as a 'true friend' that accompany each of their work wherever they go.
But not a few consumers who are hesitant and confused when trying to buy a new laptop since the laptop is not cheap stuff. Moreover currently popping up various types of laptops with different specs and brand, any price varies. Not infrequently the consumer to buy a laptop with specs that 'wow' without thinking about its usefulness.
How to choose a laptop that suits your needs? Consider the following a few quick tips:
1. First determine its usefulness, whether the laptop will be used to design and gaming, to develop the system, or mobile.
- If the laptop is used for the purpose of design and gaming, should you choose a laptop specifications with emphasis on the VGA card (Video Graphics Array) and a reliable memory. If you want a laptop with a higher capacity, choose a multi-core technology and 64-bit architecture is highly recommended.
For the use of graphic design or gaming, you should choose a laptop with a VGA high power and large memory in order to design and game play feels more 'light'. VGA card itself is useful to translate the computer output to the monitor. While memory is sebuat digital data storage devices, while generally having the capacity based on the size of a standard digital bits of 16MB, 32MB, 64MB, 128MB, 256MB and so on (multiples of two).
- For developing, usually develop needed software that requires high resource. You can choose to consider a laptop with a processor and memory with a high specification in order to balance the development of software and developing tools that are increasingly 'greedy' memory. Multi-core technology and 64-bit architecture is also recommended.
- For mobile, you can emphasize the choice of battery life, laptop weight, screen size, as well as some internal features such as wifi connectivity, bluetooth, IrDA, NetworkCard, Modem.
2. Apart from the use of selection, some of which should be considered in choosing a laptop is about a big screen, laptop weight and battery life. If you will often use a laptop on the go, you should select a lightweight laptop, with screen sizes that are not too large so as not to trouble him.
Battery life is also worthy of consideration. Generally, laptop batteries can last at least 2 to 3 hours without connecting to the adapter. If you want to conserve battery life, turn off functions such as WiFi or Bluetooth because these functions will increase battery consumption.
3. Consider after-sales service. When about to buy a laptop, do not forget to consider the after sales service ranging from service outlets (many or not easily accessible or not), availability of spare parts and resale price. Do not choose a laptop spare parts it is difficult to find. It is suggested, do not buy a laptop spare parts it is difficult to find.